Thursday, December 14, 2017

EXceptional riding in Oregon, August 2017

We rolled into Oregon late August after the San Juan’s and the Olympic Pennisula and took a trip down Memory Lane a little from back in the 70's when we lived here.

Where it all started, Oregon City, first incorporated US City west of the Rocky Mountains.

The Church we were married in, Canby, OR
 Silverton, OR montain biking.....very nice trails.!

 Met Lynn at a pub.....Mac's Place.


 Then back to Bend. Chris had some free rentals from the Pine Mountain Bike Shop so I rented a 2018 Trek FUEL EX 8 29er. Hit up about 4-6 hrs. worth of trials on it out at Phils. It was a really nice bike. I'd ridden many of the trails before on an older Trail Rocky Mountain Instinct but with the EX 8 it was like a different trail. Most EXcellent!

When I took it back they told me they were going to sell of the rentals in Oct. Well, I ended up buying the bike I rented.

No comments: