Sunday, June 6, 2010

Week in Sweden

Wanted to bring my bike, but packed it in a regular bike box like I always have for international travel. When I got the Delta/KLM counter in Appleton, WI they wanted $200 bucks, I said "no way". Last fall when I used United/SAS there was no charge so will have to see if they have changed their policy.
Tried to rent a sailboat/hobie cat in Stockholm where I have in the past, but the place was out of business, looked into renting a mtb bike (Gary Fisher Wahoo) for 3 days but that was $100 and as I will be working, didn't see the justification in that, so I just strolled around taking in the local scenery. No, I wasn't stalking.....a friend asked about Swedish women, so took a few shots for him....really!!

A tasty looking dish below....I MEAN THE SHRIMP SALAD!!! Get your minds out of the gutter!



No comments: